FRANCE: Pernod Ricard CEO joins Cap Gemini board
Pringuet's seat in the Cap Gemini boardroom was confirmed yesterday (30 April), Pernod Ricard said.
The move will not affect Pringuet's position at Pernod, where he became CEO in November 2008.
Recent figures from drinks heavyweights Pernod Ricard and Diageo suggest that premium Scotch whisky sales are suffering in the economic dowturn....
The decision by Pernod Ricard to rejoin the Century Council in the US followed the departure of both Brown-Forman and Jim Beam from NASCAR motor racing sponsorship. As Pernod Ricard's decision to leav...
Here you can find the top ten stories published on just-drinks this week....
Pernod Ricard has teamed up with designer Christian Lacroix to launch a limited edition Chivas Regal 12 Year Old Magnum....
Pernod Ricard has secured a tie-up between Royal Salute Scotch whisky and a polo tournament in India....
Pernod Ricard has extended the current sponsorship deal for its Ballantine's Scotch whisky brand with the namesake golf tournament in South Korea....
Having expected to fly into a resolutely downbeat mood at this year's Tax Free World Association expo in Cannes, just-drinks discovered that many drinks companies are nurturing a growing sense of opti...
Fortune Brands is increasing advertising spend behind its major spirits brands, after reporting a pick-up in sales in the third quarter of 2009....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer