GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard celebrates DFS Galleria birthday with Absolut gift pack
The company confirmed today (28 June) that, to commemorate DFS' 50th anniversary this year, it will run its Absolut 'Bling-Bling' gift pack once more.
The limited edition run will be available only in DFS shops in Singapore, Auckland, Abu Dhabi, Mumbai, San Francisco, New York (JFK), and Los Angeles in August.
”Our partnership with DFS has always been crucial to our success in the Asia-Pacific market,” said Winnie Wan, marketing director for Pernod Ricard Asia Duty Free. “You may see this venture as our own very special gift to our cherished long-time partner.”
DFS Galleria was set up in 1960, when American entrepreneurs Charles Feeney and Robert Miller opened their first outlet at Hong Kong’s Kai Tak Airport.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' review of 2010, Olly Wehring takes a look at what made the wine headlines this year....
Our penultimate part of the 2010 review of the year affords our spirits commentator, Richard Woodard, to look back at the last 12 months for his specialised subject....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2010....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read comment pieces on just-drinks in 2010....
The spirits industry, like all sectors in the drinks world, has its fair share of snobbery between categories. The current black sheep is vodka. But, Richard Woodard argues, the clear spirit that tast...
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL