US: Pernod Ricard brings Malibu bottle up to date
Pernod Ricard wants a more modern Malibu
Pernod's US unit said yesterday (28 February) that the new branding, which includes a clear window around the bottom to maximise shelf standout, will go on sale in the Spring. The new bottle is more slender with high shoulders and a “refined” word mark, logo design and typography, Pernod said.
“It brings to life the energy and warmth of the Caribbean, in a highly contemporary way,” said Lisa McCann, brand director for Malibu, Pernod Ricard USA.
Last month, Pernod released Malibu Island Spiced in the US.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018