US: Pernod Ricard brings Malibu bottle up to date
Pernod Ricard wants a more modern Malibu
Pernod's US unit said yesterday (28 February) that the new branding, which includes a clear window around the bottom to maximise shelf standout, will go on sale in the Spring. The new bottle is more slender with high shoulders and a “refined” word mark, logo design and typography, Pernod said.
“It brings to life the energy and warmth of the Caribbean, in a highly contemporary way,” said Lisa McCann, brand director for Malibu, Pernod Ricard USA.
Last month, Pernod released Malibu Island Spiced in the US.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
With very limited resources for expansion through acquisition until at least 2015, Pernod Ricard’s key focus has to be through organic growth. The profile looks at how its current portfolio of brands ...
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire