US: Pernod Ricard brings Malibu bottle up to date
Pernod Ricard wants a more modern Malibu
Pernod's US unit said yesterday (28 February) that the new branding, which includes a clear window around the bottom to maximise shelf standout, will go on sale in the Spring. The new bottle is more slender with high shoulders and a “refined” word mark, logo design and typography, Pernod said.
“It brings to life the energy and warmth of the Caribbean, in a highly contemporary way,” said Lisa McCann, brand director for Malibu, Pernod Ricard USA.
Last month, Pernod released Malibu Island Spiced in the US.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research