US: Pernod Ricard brings Malibu bottle up to date
Pernod Ricard wants a more modern Malibu
Pernod's US unit said yesterday (28 February) that the new branding, which includes a clear window around the bottom to maximise shelf standout, will go on sale in the Spring. The new bottle is more slender with high shoulders and a “refined” word mark, logo design and typography, Pernod said.
“It brings to life the energy and warmth of the Caribbean, in a highly contemporary way,” said Lisa McCann, brand director for Malibu, Pernod Ricard USA.
Last month, Pernod released Malibu Island Spiced in the US.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts