US: Pernod Ricard brings Malibu bottle up to date
Pernod Ricard wants a more modern Malibu
Pernod's US unit said yesterday (28 February) that the new branding, which includes a clear window around the bottom to maximise shelf standout, will go on sale in the Spring. The new bottle is more slender with high shoulders and a “refined” word mark, logo design and typography, Pernod said.
“It brings to life the energy and warmth of the Caribbean, in a highly contemporary way,” said Lisa McCann, brand director for Malibu, Pernod Ricard USA.
Last month, Pernod released Malibu Island Spiced in the US.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review