GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard backs short film in Chivas Regal push
Pernod's Chivas campaign has run since 2008
The two-parter, the first of which can be viewed below, was unveiled online today (29 January) with the concluding episode set for release next month, Chivas said. It shows three life-long friends run into trouble on a boat trip.
The second part is directed by actor Gael Garcia Bernal, Chivas said.
The Live with Chivalry campaign has been running since 2008.
The most unexpected new product in the white spirits world so far this year has to be Burrough's Reserve, a sipping gin from Pernod Ricard's team at Beefeater. Chris Mercer looks at the launch of the ...
Baijiu makers should brace for a 20% drop in profits, at least, as the Chinese Government's corruption crackdown curbs corporate entertainment budgets, according to a new report. ...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research