US: Pernod Ricard appoints spirits SVP
Pernod Ricard USA gets new SVP for spirits
Pernod Ricard has promoted Marty Crane to the position of senior vice president of spirits in the US.
Crane, who was previously general manager for Pernod Ricard's business in Eastern US, will replace Jim Evans, who is leaving Pernod to join another company, the Absolut vodka owner said yesterday (5 October).
"Marty's extensive experience, expertise in distributor management and proven ability to consistently generate strong results will serve him well as he assumes national responsibility for our industry-leading Route to Market team," said Pernod Ricard's president and CEO for the US, Paul Duffy.
Crane joined Seagram in 1998 and moved into Pernod after the French firm acquired Seagram in 2001. In his new role, he will become a member of the Pernod Ricard USA executive committee and will report to Duffy.
The second part of March's management briefing sees Ben Cooper spread his net further afield, and consider the corporate social responsibility approach within the European Union....
In this, the final part of our management briefing for March, Ben Cooper casts his eye over the corporate social responsibility activity in the US....
No sooner had I penned some ponderings on yet another 'Diageo in move to buy...' story yesterday, as (yet) another one came along....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets