UK: Pernod Ricard appoints Olmeca Altos ambassador
Pernod Ricard assigns UK ambassador for Olmeca Altos push
Matthias Lataille has taken on the role and will be tasked with improving the super-premium Tequila brand's presence in the on-trade. In particular, Pernod is keen to make Olmeca Altos the signature high-end Tequila for margarita cocktails.
"Created by bartenders for bartenders, Olmeca Altos has already been extremely well received," said Olmeca's international marketing director, Michael Kaller. "We are confident that Matthias is the perfect candidate to secure further success for the brand in the UK."
Frenchman Lataille already has experience training bartenders through Olmeca's bartender training scheme, The Tahona Society, Pernod said today (10 August).
The spirits category is up next in this, the third part of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012. Here, Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor Int...
In the first just the Answer of 2012, Chris Mercer quizzes Wine Australia's general manager for market development, James Gosper. The two met at at last week's A+ Australian Wine annual tasting in Lon...
There can't be too many key spirits markets where Irish whiskey outsells single malt Scotch, but the US has just become one. Here, just-drinks brings you some key facts from the 2011 sales figures for...
Pernod Ricard has appointed a new CFO and created a strategy director post at its Australia-based Premium Wine Brands business....
Beam Inc has followed Pernod Ricard in signing a distribution tie-up with Southern Wine & Spirits of America in the US state of Washington....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1