FRANCE: Seagram Offer: Pernod Ricard Appoints JP Morgan and Societe Generale
Pernod Ricard, No 1 wines and spirits company in the Euro zone, has appointed JP Morgan and Societe Generale as financial advisors for its co-bid with Diageo for Seagram's Wine and Spirits division. Commenting on the appointment, Patrick Ricard, Chairman of Pernod Ricard said, "Our advisors will work with us to develop a strategy which will maximize the strengths of our alliance with the sector's global leader and the two groups' compatibility in terms of objectives and finances. We are convinced that together we can present the most attractive offer".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites