FRANCE: Seagram Offer: Pernod Ricard Appoints JP Morgan and Societe Generale
Pernod Ricard, No 1 wines and spirits company in the Euro zone, has appointed JP Morgan and Societe Generale as financial advisors for its co-bid with Diageo for Seagram's Wine and Spirits division. Commenting on the appointment, Patrick Ricard, Chairman of Pernod Ricard said, "Our advisors will work with us to develop a strategy which will maximize the strengths of our alliance with the sector's global leader and the two groups' compatibility in terms of objectives and finances. We are convinced that together we can present the most attractive offer".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned