FRANCE: Pernod Ricard appoints deputy finance MD
Bogaert, who has been with Pernod for 14 years and is currently chairman and CEO of Pernod Ricard Brazil, will take up his new role on 1 July.
He replaces Emmanuel Babeau, who has decided to leave the group, the French wine & spirits giant said today (3 April). A reason for Babeau's departure was not given.
Bogaert, aged 40, will join Pernod's senior management team.
The news this week that Suntory has launched a binding offer to acquire Orangina Schweppes is another sign of the growing international aspirations of Japan's drinks groups. Alongside the mooted merge...
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Pernod Ricard has launched a new campaign for its Campo Viejo wine brand in the UK, adding weight to company claims that the Spanish wine brand is not for sale....
Pernod Ricard Travel Retail is to launch its limited edition vodka Absolut Rock in UK airports....
Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Champagne is to be the official partner and sponsor of an event for the London Restaurant Festival next month....
Pernod Ricard has transferred production of Italian wine brand Canei to the grower's association in the the region....
Kahlúa Spiced Holiday Nog from Pernod Ricard USA...
Following today's (24 September) news that Suntory Holdings' approach to acquire Orangina Schweppes Group from Lion Capital and The Blackstone Group is a binding offer, we take a look at five facts ab...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites