US: Pernod Ricard announces holiday pack offerings
Pernod's holiday offerings cover most of the company's strategic brands
The company's unit in the country unveiled the gift packs late last week.
For starters, Absolut Vodka will be available in a limited edition “Glimmer Bottle”, according to Pernod Ricard USA. Jameson, meanwhile, is offering two packs this season, both based around a 75cl bottle – one pack will come with two branded rocks glasses and the other consists of a Jameson gift tin.
The Glenlivet 12 Year Old will also be offered with two rocks glasses, while another pack comes with two 50cl-sized samples of other Glenlivet variants, along with two tasting glasses.
Chivas Regal is offering four packages, which include: a Chivas 12 Year Old 75cl gift tin and 75cl packaged with two branded rocks glasses; Chivas 12 Year Old 1.75-litre packaged with a cradle, and Chivas 18 Year Old 75cl in a branded leatherette canister.
Kahlúa will be available in two packs - 75cl with two branded glass coffee mugs or 75cl with one mug and three 50ml bottles of the brand’s French vanilla, hazelnut and mocha flavours.
Beefeater has a gift offering of a 1.75-litre bottle with a red and silver branded cocktail shaker.
Martell Cognac is offering a Martell VSOP gift pack with two branded Martell Cognac snifters. Martell XO, meanwhile, will be available packed with four leather coasters, and Martell Cordon Bleu will be available packed with four Cognac glasses.
Pernod Ricard’s premium Presidente Brandy will be available packed with a soccer T-shirt.
On the Champagne front, Perrier-Jouët is again offering its coffret, which includes a 75cl of Perrier Jouët Fleur and two hand-painted Champagne flutes along with a Perrier Jouët Grand Brut and two Champagne flute gift set. G.H. Mumm will be available in a Cordon Rouge Champagne flute gift pack.
Finally, Sandeman Port is offering a gift pack that includes 75cl of Sandeman 10 Year Old Tawny Port and two Port glasses.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research