US: Pernod Ricard adds to Beefeater 24 city roster
Beefeater 24 comes to Chicago and Las Vegas
Pernod Ricard has continued its roll-out of the Beefeater 24 gin brand in the US, spreading out to two more cities in the country.
The company's US arm confirmed earlier this week that Beefeater 24, which was launched in the US in June last year, will hit Chicago and Las Vegas this Spring.
Initially available in New York and San Francisco, Beefeater 24 was rolled out to Boston, Los Angeles and Philadelphia in September.
The spirit will retail for a suggested price of US$28.99.
Beefeater 24, which is made with 12 botanicals and a blend of teas, was released in October 2008 and takes its name from its 24-hour steeping process.
As the fiscal and social maelstrom of the Great Recession started showing signs of abating, projections in October 2009 for the alcoholic drinks industry were relatively positive as most leading econo...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018