US: Pernod Ricard adds to Beefeater 24 city roster
Beefeater 24 comes to Chicago and Las Vegas
Pernod Ricard has continued its roll-out of the Beefeater 24 gin brand in the US, spreading out to two more cities in the country.
The company's US arm confirmed earlier this week that Beefeater 24, which was launched in the US in June last year, will hit Chicago and Las Vegas this Spring.
Initially available in New York and San Francisco, Beefeater 24 was rolled out to Boston, Los Angeles and Philadelphia in September.
The spirit will retail for a suggested price of US$28.99.
Beefeater 24, which is made with 12 botanicals and a blend of teas, was released in October 2008 and takes its name from its 24-hour steeping process.
As the fiscal and social maelstrom of the Great Recession started showing signs of abating, projections in October 2009 for the alcoholic drinks industry were relatively positive as most leading econo...
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends