US: Pernod Ricard adds Melon to Hiram Walker offering
Pernod Ricard has lined up an addition to its Hiram Walker liqueur portfolio in the US.
The company said today (10 January) that melon will be the latest flavour in the 40-strong Hiram Walker liqueur stable.
"Our new melon's vibrant green colour, fresh aroma of juicy, ripe honeydew melons and affordable price make it a better alternative to more expensive imported melon liqueurs." said Cort Kinker, brand direcotr for Hiram Walker at Pernod Ricard USA. "And taste testing shows that Hiram Walker Melon is better, too."
The launch will be supported by pre-packed recipe neckers. Melon will be available in 750ml and 1-litre sizes and will be available at a suggested retail price of US$9.99 for the 750ml.
Pernod Ricard's purchase of Absolut is the latest of three colossal deals that have transformed the company into one of the giants of the global drinks stage. A timely moment therefore to speak with t...
The entry of Diageo into the Irish whiskey market has further enlivened a sector already growing steadily thanks to the efforts of the other major global spirits force, Pernod Ricard. And a new report...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week included news on V&S and A-B and cost pressures at Cott, whilst whisky dominated the spirits headlines....
Pernod Ricard shares have been downgraded to "sell" from "neutral" and the price target reduced to EUR55 from EUR72, according to market sources....
The European Commission has delayed its decision on Pernod Ricard's proposed acquisition of Vin & Sprit....
Pernod Ricard has shuffled its management pack, following the appointment of two deputy MDs last week....
The CEO of Maxxium Worldwide has announced his intention to quit the marketing and distribution company, just-drinks can exclusively reveal....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts