FRANCE: Pernod-Ricard - 1st Quarter
On 31st March, Group Pernod Ricard turnover, excluding duty and taxes, was E917,781,000, equivalent to E6,020,251,000 FF (+ 27.4%). On an organic growth basis, and excluding the currency effect, the internal growth exceeded 7.2% (average for financial year 99 was 6.2%). In Europe (outside of France), the increase was 37%, equivalent to 142.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk