FRANCE: Pernod-Ricard - 1st Quarter
On 31st March, Group Pernod Ricard turnover, excluding duty and taxes, was E917,781,000, equivalent to E6,020,251,000 FF (+ 27.4%). On an organic growth basis, and excluding the currency effect, the internal growth exceeded 7.2% (average for financial year 99 was 6.2%). In Europe (outside of France), the increase was 37%, equivalent to 142.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil