UK: Pernod revamps Jameson’s for St Patrick’s Day
The silver sleeve has been designed to give a "modern twist" to the Irish heritage of Jameson, the company said today (16 February).
The off-trade promotion will run for the month of March with an RRP of GBP16.49 (US$23.50) and around 9,000 bottles being sold at major multiples, convenience and independent stores, as well as select wholesale cash and carry outlets.
Pernod's UK arm said it will run full- and half-page adverts in ShortList magazine in the run-up to St Patrick's Day on 17 March.
Patrick Venning, head of marketing for whiskies at Pernod Ricard UK, said: "This is a first for Jameson, and we're expecting it to create some real excitement at a hugely important time for us."
Pernod Ricard USA has today (11 August) launched its off-premise value added pack (VAP) line up for the company's core wine and spirit brands for the next season....
The last few weeks has seen a large number of companies report their interim results, an opportunity to see whether the performance across a wide range of drinks companies from around the world suppor...
Pernod Ricard is to launch its latest marketing campaign for Absolut vodka in the UK, named Absolut Rock and including a limited edition bottle....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Pernod Ricard is to expand the presence of its super premium Beefeater 24 gin in the US, following healthy early sales....
Campari has seen first half profits boosted by lower spend on advertising and promotion, following a drop in media rates in several key markets....
Davide Campari-Milano has reported flat net profits for the first half of this year, as destocking continued to take its toll on the company....
Pernod Ricard has announced its newest global advertising campaign for Malibu, Radio Maliboom Boom, as part of its ongoing "Get Your Island On" promotion....
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends