CHINA/SE ASIA: Pernod plans €100m investment programme
French wines and spirits group, Pernod Ricard, says it plans to invest some €100m in a major push to develop its position in Asian markets. The acquisition of Seagram had significantly enhanced the company's position in Asian markets, chairman and CEO of Pernod Ricard Asia, Philippe Dreano, said. The company has risen from fifth place among drinks groups in Asia to the number two spot behind Diageo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD