CHINA/SE ASIA: Pernod plans €100m investment programme
French wines and spirits group, Pernod Ricard, says it plans to invest some €100m in a major push to develop its position in Asian markets. The acquisition of Seagram had significantly enhanced the company's position in Asian markets, chairman and CEO of Pernod Ricard Asia, Philippe Dreano, said. The company has risen from fifth place among drinks groups in Asia to the number two spot behind Diageo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO