POLAND: Pernod negotiations on Polish vodka hit stumbling block
Pernod Ricard was confirmed by the Polish Treasury yesterday as the sole bidder for 51% of shares in the country's leading vodka distiller and producer of Wyborowa vodka, Polmos Poznan. However, Pernod's fortunes in Poland are not going all its own way. Pernod subsidiary Agros currently holds the export rights to the country's vodkas, which are thought to be a major bargaining chip in the company's efforts to acquire Poznan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks