POLAND: Pernod negotiations on Polish vodka hit stumbling block
Pernod Ricard was confirmed by the Polish Treasury yesterday as the sole bidder for 51% of shares in the country's leading vodka distiller and producer of Wyborowa vodka, Polmos Poznan. However, Pernod's fortunes in Poland are not going all its own way. Pernod subsidiary Agros currently holds the export rights to the country's vodkas, which are thought to be a major bargaining chip in the company's efforts to acquire Poznan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch