US: Pernod launches three more spirits brands
The French drinks giant said today (2 June) that it was unveiling three brands, Stoli Blueberi vodka, the premium Martell Noblige Cognac and Seagram's Gin & Juice Purple Rage cocktail. The products are being launched alongside a fourth product, Seagram's Gin Distiller's Reserve.
Two more spirits brands, Soho lychee liqueur and Tezón Tequila, are being rolled out nationwide after being launched last year in selected US states.
A Pernod Ricard spokesman told just-drinks today (2 June): "While the integration of brands and people was ongoing, we were continuing our work on innovation behind the scenes. Now, with the integration and our US distributor transition complete, and the peak summer selling season underway, the time was right to introduce the innovations."
Pernod Ricard has a good record of turning brands around, and is likely to need all that experience to revive the flagging fortunes of ex-Allied Domecq Scotch whisky Ballantine's. Brand director Peter...
Seagram India, one of India's biggest spirits manufacturers and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pernod Ricard, has entered the country's wine sector....
21st Century Spirits LLC has acquired the U. rights to import and market the Gabriel Boudier line of liqueurs and eaux-de-vies....
Orangina Schweppes has appointed Hughes Pietrini as marketing director....
Diageo, Bacardi and Pernod Ricard have pledged separate contributions totalling EUR120,000 to a campaign fund set up by the European Travel Retail Confederation (ETRC) to tackle the threat posed by ne...
Remy Cointreau has been upgraded to 'hold' from 'sell' by SG Securities as part of the broker's review of the spirits sector....
Russia is set to become a key export market for Tequila producers, according to the company leading the booming super-premium Tequila segment in the US....
Pernod Ricard is shifting its entire Jacob's Creek wine range into screw cap in the UK....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review