FRANCE: Pernod in reponsible drinking push
The French drinks giant said it would extend a policy that it is already mandatory in France, where all beverage alcohol producers must display warnings on the danger of consuming alcohol when pregnant.
The company said yesterday (14 December) that it would also add a message promoting "sensible consumption" to all its international advertising campaigns.
Pernod said it had already set up an internal body that vets the proposed ad campaigns for its portfolio, which includes Chivas Regal Scotch whisky, Beefeater gin and wine brand Jacob's Creek.
This week's announcement by UK legislators of the latest plan to tackle alcohol abuse in England is the clearest sign yet that the government is ready to tackle the problem head-on, regardless of the ...
V&S Group's move into the local Chinese spirits market via a joint venture with Sichuan company JianNanChun offers the Swedish company access to the growing premium sector of a massive spirits industr...
Lower alcohol beverages (LABs) are a growing segment of the drinks market as consumer and government concern over alcohol consumption continues to mount. A new paper from the International Center for ...
A new body has been created to focus on alcohol and health in Europe....
Sweden will introduce new tax measures to protect against potential losses resulting from a ruling from the European Court of Justice (ECJ) reaffirming that Sweden has no right to stop residents of S...
The UK government has unveiled an updated alcohol strategy, which focuses on dealing with health problems associated to excess consumption....
The European Court of Justice (ECJ) has ruled Sweden's ban on private consumers importing alcoholic beverages is an "unjustified quantitative restriction on the free movement of goods" under European ...
Coming up at this year's VinExpo in Bordeaux…...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report