POLAND: Pernod hopes for Wyborowa closure by end of month
Pernod Ricard told Polish press yesterday that talks to finalise the acquisition of around 80% of Polmos Poznan, the maker of Wyborowa vodka, should be completed by the end of June. Yves Flaisier, president of the Pernod subsidiary Agros, also said that the company hoped to increase Wyborowa's domestic market share from the current 3.5% to 10% within five years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites