FRANCE: Pernod declares dividend
The company said yesterday (21 June), that an interim dividend of EUR1.26 per share, equal to 50% of the total cash dividend from the previous year, will be paid on 4 July.
The increase in the interim dividend compared to the previous year is due to the bonus issue of one free share for every five shares held, which came into effect at the beginning of the year, according to the company.
Patrick Ricard said "I am delighted that investors can benefit from the group's good performance."
China's entry into the WTO has been a catalyst for further growth in imported spirits but the likes of Diageo and Pernod Ricard are not the only ones eyeing the growth potential. Counterfeiters are al...
Carlsberg has played down reports that it has backed out of the auction for Vin & Sprit....
Pernod Ricard's Malibu-Kahlua unit has launched a global advertising campaign for its Malibu rum brand....
Pernod Ricard's Champagne G.H. Mumm has given its Rosé Champagne a makeover "in time for Valentine's Day"....
The former president and co-owner of Domecq Importers in the US has been sentenced to ten years in prison for conspiring to defraud Allied Domecq....
Pernod Ricard is not as close as some reports may suggest to sealing a deal to acquire vodka brand Stolichnaya....
Carlsberg has admitted that it is "considering" its position on the pending auction of Vin & Sprit....
Diageo has unveiled an extension of its Bushmills Irish whiskey stable, to coincide with the first global advertising campiagn for the brand....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends