UK: Pernod coverage dropped
Credit Suisse has down-shifted its coverage of the French drinks company to 'underperform' from 'neutral' this week, saying it expects growth at the drinks company to slow to 3.5%, compared to Pernod's target of between 4% and 6%.
"Some of the major acquired Allied Domecq brands should see the downside of operating in markets in endemic decline, particularly in Europe," the broker said yesterday (29 June).
Pernod Ricard has a good record of turning brands around, and is likely to need all that experience to revive the flagging fortunes of ex-Allied Domecq Scotch whisky Ballantine's. Brand director Peter...
Chivas Brothers has unveiled the first international TV marketing campaign for its Chivas Regal 18-year-old Scotch whisky....
New Zealand wine producer Giesen Wines has invested NZ$3.5m (US$2.4m) on expanding its Blenheim winery and setting up a bottling plant in Christchurch....
The success of a golf promotion in four Asian airports has seen Ballantine's line up further campaign around the world....
Diageo has calmed press reports suggesting it is keen to expand its wine portfolio. The UK-based drinks giant said today (18 December) that reports suggesting that it will focus more specifically on t...
Pernod Ricard has signalled its commitment to promoting responsible drinking with plans to put warnings to pregnant women on all its wine and spirit brands throughout the EU....
The amount of space given over to spirits producers at the London International Wine & Spirits Fair will double next year....
The Swedish government has confirmed that it is planning to sell off V&S Group, the owner of Absolut vodka. The centre-right government, which came to power in September, officially announced today (1...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets