UK: Pernod confirms Seagram brands and outlines second round of sales
Pernod Ricard has confirmed the brands it acquired from its joint purchase of Seagram Wines & Spirits with Diageo today, and then went on to outline the start of a secondary round of brand sell offs. Managing director of Pernod Ricard Groupe, Richard Burrows, told a press conference this morning that the French company has acquired Martell Cognac, The Glenlivet and Glen Grant Scotches, Montilla rum, Seagram Extra Dry Gin, Chivas Regal and 100 Pipers whisky.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit