UK: Pernod confirms Seagram brands and outlines second round of sales
Pernod Ricard has confirmed the brands it acquired from its joint purchase of Seagram Wines & Spirits with Diageo today, and then went on to outline the start of a secondary round of brand sell offs. Managing director of Pernod Ricard Groupe, Richard Burrows, told a press conference this morning that the French company has acquired Martell Cognac, The Glenlivet and Glen Grant Scotches, Montilla rum, Seagram Extra Dry Gin, Chivas Regal and 100 Pipers whisky.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets