UK: Pernod confirms Seagram brands and outlines second round of sales
Pernod Ricard has confirmed the brands it acquired from its joint purchase of Seagram Wines & Spirits with Diageo today, and then went on to outline the start of a secondary round of brand sell offs. Managing director of Pernod Ricard Groupe, Richard Burrows, told a press conference this morning that the French company has acquired Martell Cognac, The Glenlivet and Glen Grant Scotches, Montilla rum, Seagram Extra Dry Gin, Chivas Regal and 100 Pipers whisky.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits