FRANCE: Pernod claims Stolichnaya write-off is 'normal'
Speaking to just-drinks today (21 September) the French beverage company quietened press speculation that its recent writedown of EUR45m (US$63.3m) reflects the reduced likelihood of Stolichanaya being bought.
A spokesperson for Pernod said: "There is nothing hidden behind this, these are normal accounts practices.
Diageo's acquisition of Bushmills Irish Whiskey from Pernod Ricard in 2005 heralded a major change for the brand. As Shivaun Lucey, global brand director, Bushmills, stresses in this month's Just the ...
Pernod Ricard has confirmed a change of senior brand manager for Champagne Perrier-Jouët in the UK....
Pernod Ricard is bringing the 'Forever London' advertising campaign for its Beefeater gin brand to the streets of the capital....
Pernod Ricard has announced plans to cease distribution of Campari International's brands in southern Central Europe....
Pernod Ricard Asia Duty Free has launched a promotion in airports within the Asia Pacific region for the group's Ballantine's Scotch whisky brand....
Pernod Ricard has had its rating upgraded by ING, owing to good results....
Pernod Ricard has promoted Jim Evans to the role of senior vice president of sales in the US....
Pernod Ricard has lined up a G.H. Mumm prestige cuvee Champagne for the US....
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Coca-Cola Amatil names new CFO
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly