FRANCE: Pernod claims Stolichnaya write-off is 'normal'
Speaking to just-drinks today (21 September) the French beverage company quietened press speculation that its recent writedown of EUR45m (US$63.3m) reflects the reduced likelihood of Stolichanaya being bought.
A spokesperson for Pernod said: "There is nothing hidden behind this, these are normal accounts practices.
Diageo's acquisition of Bushmills Irish Whiskey from Pernod Ricard in 2005 heralded a major change for the brand. As Shivaun Lucey, global brand director, Bushmills, stresses in this month's Just the ...
Pernod Ricard has confirmed a change of senior brand manager for Champagne Perrier-Jouët in the UK....
Pernod Ricard is bringing the 'Forever London' advertising campaign for its Beefeater gin brand to the streets of the capital....
Pernod Ricard has announced plans to cease distribution of Campari International's brands in southern Central Europe....
Pernod Ricard Asia Duty Free has launched a promotion in airports within the Asia Pacific region for the group's Ballantine's Scotch whisky brand....
Pernod Ricard has had its rating upgraded by ING, owing to good results....
Pernod Ricard has promoted Jim Evans to the role of senior vice president of sales in the US....
Pernod Ricard has lined up a G.H. Mumm prestige cuvee Champagne for the US....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK