US: Pernod claims shareholder excellence award
The French drinks group Pernod Ricard has received an award for excellence for its shareholders. The group received the 2002 ACE Award for Excellence for its shareholder magazine, Entreprendre. The ACE (Award for Communications Excellence) programme is sponsored each year by the New York chapter of the International Association of Business Communications (NY/IABC).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea