FRANCE: Pernod beats profit forecast for 2002
The French spirits group, Pernod Ricard, has reported net profit for 2002 of €413m (US$436.7m), up 15% from 2001 and ahead of analysts' forecasts. The results for 2002 were boosted by the addition of brands acquired from Seagram. Operating profit rose by 67% to €750m on sales 6.1% higher at €4.8 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites