UK: Pernod appoints Mumm brand manager
The UK subsidiary said yesterday (21 August) that Lucy Cousens will assume the role, replacing Anna Adsetts who has left the company after two years for a job outside the drink industry.
Reporting to Chris Seale, head of Champagnes at Pernod Ricard UK, Cousens will oversee the development and implementation of all marketing strategies for Mumm in the UK.
Cousens joins the unit from The Boots Group, where she has spent seven years in a variety of roles from buying to brand management. Most recently, she was senior product manager for Clearasil at Boots Healthcare International.
"I've always had a passion for wine and champagne," said Cousens, "and this is a wonderful opportunity to combine my personal interests with my professional marketing experience."
In our first Just the Answer interview of 2007, Dean Best spoke with Nick Blacknell, brand director for Beefeater at Pernod Ricard subsidiary Chivas Brothers, about the company's ambitious re-launch o...
CL Financial, the parent of UK-based drinks group CL World Brands, looks set to buy a US distillery from Pernod Ricard....
Canadian spirits group Corby Distilleries has reported a set of "solid" results for the first half of its financial year....
The UK arm of Beam Global Spirits and Wine is lining up a promotion for its Harveys sherry....
Japanese brewer and distiller Suntory has posted a 21% leap in operating profit for 2006....
V&S Group has insisted it can do more to drive profits and boost the value of the business. The comments came after V&S chief executive Bengt Baron said the Swedish state-owned company is not yet "at ...
Pernod Ricard is launching a tri-varietal range of Jacob's Creek wines into the UK market....
The International Center for Alcohol Policies has appointed a chairman and vice-chairman....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets