US: Pernod appoints distribution strategy VP
The company confirmed late last week that David Jackson will assume the position at Pernod Ricard USA, where he will report to Ted Roman, the senior vice president for sales. Jackson will be responsible for pushing through the company's proprietary 'Align, Connect and Execute' programme - known within the company as ACE.
"With the integration of Allied Domecq behind us, now is the time to sharpen our focus on ACE and to ensure maximum business impact from this go-to-market strategy," Roman said.
Jackson has sepnt the last 17 years at Pernod and, according to Roman, is well-positioned to guide both the strategy and execution of ACE initiatives.
Bacardi has been engaged in a legal battle with Pernod Ricard over the rights to the Havana Club trademark for years. But Patience Gould believes the US-based spirits giant is shooting itself in the f...
A major shareholder in Pernod Ricard has upped its stake in the French drinks giant....
Sweden's Finance Ministry has confirmed that an official close to the planned privatisation of V&S Group has resigned....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has announced an MD change at its Sauza Mexico subsidiary....
Finnish state-owned beverage alcohol group Altia Corporation today (21 March) confirmed that it is eyeing the Nordic operations of Absolut vodka owner V&S Group....
V&S Group is mulling whether to launch a television push behind flagship vodka Absolut in the UK....
Russian Standard Vodka has appointed a general director to oversee expansion both at home and abroad. Carlo Radicati will assume the position at the company, which is owned by Russian billionaire Rous...
Pernod Ricard has unveiled a line extension to its rum brand Mailbu....
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review