UK: Pernod and Diageo end Seagram partnership
The drinks giants Pernod Ricard and Diageo have today signed an agreement that marks the end of their year-long co-operation to restructure the Seagram spirits and wines business. In a statement the two companies said: "The new agreement signals compliance with all the regulatory requirements which were outlined when Diageo and Pernod Ricard jointly acquired the Seagram spirits and wine business. This completes the disposal of all brands which were originally identified for onward sale, and the integration of agreed brands into Pernod Ricard and Diageo."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- 'Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery'