US: Pernod adds to Seagram's Gin & Juice range
The company said today (25 January) that Tropical Thunder, a mango-flavoured version of the drink, will be available in the US from March. The new flavour will be available in 750ml, 375ml, 200ml, and 50ml sizes.
The launch will be supported with bold OOH advertising, traffic-stopping POS materials and off-premise sampling, where legal.
"Seagram's Gin & Juice Tropical Thunder is a natural fit with the bold flavours of the Seagram's Gin & Juice Prepared Cocktail family and the introduction of this exciting new flavour, coupled with the strength of the Seagram's name, translates into increased category sales," said Wayne Hartunian, Seagram's Gin global brand director at Pernod Ricard, USA.
Tropical Thunder will be priced in line with the other Seagram's Gin & Juice flavours - Original Citrus, Purple Rage, Red Fury, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Blue Beast and Green Dragon - at US$9.99 for the 750ml-sized bottle.
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
Pernod Ricard is bringing a premium addition to its Campo Viejo wine brand to the UK....
Pernod Ricard has lined up a wave of radio advertising for its Jacob's Creek wine brand in the UK....
United Wineries, the largest supplier of Spanish wine to the UK, has appointed a new marketing director for the country....
Chivas Brothers' Scotch whisky brand Ballantine's has become the official sponsor for The Barclays Scottish Open for the next three years....
Carlsberg has shown an interest in Vin & Sprit, the makers of Absolut vodka, after the Swedish government sanctioned the sale of the wine and spirits company....
Chivas Brothers has unveiled an international TV marketing campaign for its Chivas Regal 18-year-old Scotch whisky targeting the financial community....
Chivas Brothers has invested in two of its bottling operations in Scotland....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets