ISRAEL: Perfect Renaissance brings kosher vodka to France
Perfect Renaissance, the Israeli manufacturer of Vodka Perfect, is expanding its business and, for the first time, will export its kosher vodka to France.
A one-year contract has been signed with the Tayeb family, the owners of the Phoenix Arrack brand, who will market the vodka brand under their private label, Jackpot Vodka. The vodka will be sold mainly in kosher shops but will also be available in non-kosher retail chains.
"Kosher vodka is important to Jews, but appeals to gentiles as well," Yaakov Kieselstein, the owner of Perfect Renaissance Marketing, Israel, told just-drinks yesterday (4 September).
"'Kosher' has become synonymous with purity and quality, two very important factors in food, and especially in vodka. We estimate 100,000 bottles of vodka and liqueurs will be ordered from us by the French over the next year."
Vodka perfect is the biggest kosher vodka producer in Eastern Europe, and owns the biggest vodka making facility in Israel.
In Moldova it is known under the names Vodka Gorodskaia and Vodka Exclusiv. Its major production facility is in Romania. It also manufactures liqueurs and Arrack, mainly for the Israeli market.
Premium and super-premium brands have been important drivers in the growing vodka category for some time but among the key trends forecast in a recent report on the vodka market from just-drinks is th...
Central European Distribution Corporation has reported a trong set of full year figures, with sales and earnings up as the company benefited from accelerating growth of its key brands and reduced over...
Vin & Sprit has launched an initiative for its Absolut vodka brand involving media, arts and entertainment luminaries as part of its 'In an Absolut World' campaign in the US....
An Apology: A story ran on just-drinks earlier this week regarding Havana Club without Bacardi's comments. We apologise to Bacardi for failing to give the company the immediate right to reply on this ...
Drinks Americas has made use of its tie-up with Interscope Geffen A&M Records by becoming the latest drinks company to team up with a well-known rap artist in the US....
The Pink Spirits Company has readied the launch of what it claims to be the world's first, ultra-premium imported rum, Tequila, gin, white whiskey, and sake brands, all of which are infused with caffe...
Spirits, wine and beer continued to grow in the US in last year, but the industry boom has slowed, according to an annual report....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- A Keeper of the Quaich writes - Editor's Viewpoint
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends