USA: PepsiStuff.com Hits the Internet - and a Store Near You
One of the largest online-offline promotions ever, PepsiStuff.com marks the first effort in a marketing alliance between Pepsi-Cola Company (NYSE: PEP) and Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO), a leading global Internet commerce, communications and media company, that was first announced in March. The under-the-cap program enables consumers to earn merchandise and digital awards and discounts online by purchasing specially marked 20-ounce and 1-liter packages of various Pepsi products. Consumers can access the site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends