Product Launch - US: PepsiCo's Tropicana Trop50 Juice with Tea line, Red Orange
Click through to view PepsiCo's Tropicana Trop50 Juice with Tea line
Category - Soft drinks, juice
Available - From May
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$3.96 per 59oz bottle. Peach with White Tea and Raspberry with Green Tea also available in 12oz bottles for $1.69
PepsiCo has launched a line of tea-blended juices and a red-orange variant for Tropicana's Trop50 reduced calorie juice portfolio.
The Trop50 Juice with Tea line comprises Trop50 Peach with White Tea, Trop50 Raspberry with Green Tea and Trop50 Pear Lychee with White Tea. All three contain 35 to 45 calories per 8oz glass, as well as a day's supply of vitamin C and the antioxidant vitamin E.
Trop50 Red Orange, meanwhile, blends orange juice with red oranges and has 50 calories per 8oz glass. It provides a day's supply of vitamin C and is a “good” source of potassium.
All of the new variants contain 50% less sugar and calories than the current Tropicana range.
The launched will be backed by TV ads - one of which can be viewed below - that form part of the 'Girlfriends' ad campaign, featuring actor Jane Krakowski.
The full Trop50 portfolio uses a patented, zero-calorie, stevia-based sweetener called PureVia.
This third - and penultimate - part of October's management briefing, looking at the logistics landscape, shines the light on Asia Pacific....
This month, Ray Rowlands of independent beverage research company Drinksinfo investigates the recent outrage caused by the intended opening of the Indian retail market to foreign investors, and compar...
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- This week in spirits & wine
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts