Product Launch - US: PepsiCo's Tropicana Trop50 Farmstand Apple
PepsiCo's Tropicana Trop50 Farmstand Apple
Category - Soft drinks, juice
Available - From late last month
Location - US
Price - SRP US$3.59 per 59oz container
Trop50 Farmstand Apple is made with stevia-based sweetener PureVia. The drink contains 50 calories per 8oz glass, as well as a day's supply of vitamin C.
The Fruity Trop50 stable includes pomegranate blueberry, pineapple mango and the original orange. Trop50 orange is available in several varieties, including no pulp, some pulp and no pulp calcium & vitamin D.
Britvic's warning on soaring input costs could well be a sign of things to come....
Following the retirement of our soft drinks & water commentator, Annette Farr, at the end of last year, just-drinks has doubled up. Starting this month, we have two new columnists considering the stat...
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- Sapporo’s Sapporo Premium Black - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages