Product Launch - US: PepsiCo's Tropicana Trop50 Farmstand Apple
PepsiCo's Tropicana Trop50 Farmstand Apple
Category - Soft drinks, juice
Available - From late last month
Location - US
Price - SRP US$3.59 per 59oz container
Trop50 Farmstand Apple is made with stevia-based sweetener PureVia. The drink contains 50 calories per 8oz glass, as well as a day's supply of vitamin C.
The Fruity Trop50 stable includes pomegranate blueberry, pineapple mango and the original orange. Trop50 orange is available in several varieties, including no pulp, some pulp and no pulp calcium & vitamin D.
Britvic's warning on soaring input costs could well be a sign of things to come....
Following the retirement of our soft drinks & water commentator, Annette Farr, at the end of last year, just-drinks has doubled up. Starting this month, we have two new columnists considering the stat...
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer