Product Launch - US: PepsiCo's Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash
Click through to view PepsiCo's Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash
PepsiCo's Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash
Category - Soft drinks, lemonade, flavoured, regular and diet
Available - From 20 May
Location - US, nation-wide, at stores including Kroger, Safeway, Supervalu, Giant Eagle, Ahol, Target and Walmart and various convenience, gas and drug stores.
Price - US$1.69 per 2-litre bottle
Distribution - PepsiCo Bottling Corporation and PepsiCo Independent Bottlers
PepsiCo has launched a new flavour in its Sierra Mist Natural range.
Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash is a lemon-lime soda with a strawberry kiwi flavour. The drink is made with sugar and natural flavouring, Sierra Mist said.
The drink comes in regular and diet varieties and is packaged in 2-litre bottles or 12x12oz packs.
The launch is backed by a promotion that will see five families win a holiday to the Grand Canyon. Consumers enter the competition through the brand's Facebook page.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research