Product Launch - US: PepsiCo's Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash
Click through to view PepsiCo's Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash
PepsiCo's Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash
Category - Soft drinks, lemonade, flavoured, regular and diet
Available - From 20 May
Location - US, nation-wide, at stores including Kroger, Safeway, Supervalu, Giant Eagle, Ahol, Target and Walmart and various convenience, gas and drug stores.
Price - US$1.69 per 2-litre bottle
Distribution - PepsiCo Bottling Corporation and PepsiCo Independent Bottlers
PepsiCo has launched a new flavour in its Sierra Mist Natural range.
Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash is a lemon-lime soda with a strawberry kiwi flavour. The drink is made with sugar and natural flavouring, Sierra Mist said.
The drink comes in regular and diet varieties and is packaged in 2-litre bottles or 12x12oz packs.
The launch is backed by a promotion that will see five families win a holiday to the Grand Canyon. Consumers enter the competition through the brand's Facebook page.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head