Product Launch - US: PepsiCo's Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash
Click through to view PepsiCo's Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash
PepsiCo's Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash
Category - Soft drinks, lemonade, flavoured, regular and diet
Available - From 20 May
Location - US, nation-wide, at stores including Kroger, Safeway, Supervalu, Giant Eagle, Ahol, Target and Walmart and various convenience, gas and drug stores.
Price - US$1.69 per 2-litre bottle
Distribution - PepsiCo Bottling Corporation and PepsiCo Independent Bottlers
PepsiCo has launched a new flavour in its Sierra Mist Natural range.
Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash is a lemon-lime soda with a strawberry kiwi flavour. The drink is made with sugar and natural flavouring, Sierra Mist said.
The drink comes in regular and diet varieties and is packaged in 2-litre bottles or 12x12oz packs.
The launch is backed by a promotion that will see five families win a holiday to the Grand Canyon. Consumers enter the competition through the brand's Facebook page.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends