Product Launch - US: PepsiCo's Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash
Click through to view PepsiCo's Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash
PepsiCo's Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash
Category - Soft drinks, lemonade, flavoured, regular and diet
Available - From 20 May
Location - US, nation-wide, at stores including Kroger, Safeway, Supervalu, Giant Eagle, Ahol, Target and Walmart and various convenience, gas and drug stores.
Price - US$1.69 per 2-litre bottle
Distribution - PepsiCo Bottling Corporation and PepsiCo Independent Bottlers
PepsiCo has launched a new flavour in its Sierra Mist Natural range.
Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash is a lemon-lime soda with a strawberry kiwi flavour. The drink is made with sugar and natural flavouring, Sierra Mist said.
The drink comes in regular and diet varieties and is packaged in 2-litre bottles or 12x12oz packs.
The launch is backed by a promotion that will see five families win a holiday to the Grand Canyon. Consumers enter the competition through the brand's Facebook page.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends