Product Launch - US: PepsiCo's Pepsi Next Cherry Vanilla and Paradise Mango
Click through to view PepsiCo's Pepsi Next Cherry Vanilla and Paradise Mango
PepsiCo's Pepsi Next Cherry Vanilla and Paradise Mango
Category - Soft drinks, carbonated, reduced sugar
Available - From 15 July to 8 September
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - Info not yet available
Distribution - PepsiCo
The new flavours are a Summer-only addition to PepsiCo's recently-added Next brand, which has 60% less sugar than regular Pepsi, according to the company.
In May, it was reported that the Coca-Cola Co is trialling mid-calorie Fanta and Sprite in a handful of US stores.
Actor William Levy Shares New Pepsi NEXT® Cherry Vanilla And Pepsi NEXT® Paradise Mango(TM) With Los Angeles Cola Lovers Looking For Summertime Flavor
PURCHASE, N.Y., July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire
Today, People en Espanol's 2011sexiest man of the year, actor William Levy invited America to have a fling with flavor by launching two new flavors from Pepsi NEXT, the first cola to deliver real cola taste with 60 percent less sugar than regular Pepsi-Cola®. Available only this summer, Pepsi NEXT Cherry Vanilla and Pepsi NEXT Paradise Mango flavors satisfy the thirst of cola lovers looking to dial up flavor this season. Levy, an ardent cola fan, shared which flavor tickles his taste buds while serving up sips of Pepsi NEXT Cherry Vanilla and Pepsi NEXT Paradise Mango to lucky fans at The Americana at Brand in Glendale, Calif.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/57124-pepsi-next-william-levy
"Summer is the perfect time to dial up the flavor in your life, from adventures to what you eat and drink, which is why I'm excited to help Pepsi NEXT launch two new flavored colas inspired by my favorite season - Pepsi NEXT Cherry Vanilla and Pepsi NEXTParadise Mango," said Levy. "I've been a Pepsi drinker all my life, and love that I can now add sabor to Pepsi NEXT, which has real cola taste and 60 percent less sugar."
The new summertime flavors, Pepsi NEXT Cherry Vanilla and Pepsi NEXT Paradise Mango, are giving cola lovers two more unbelievable reasons to DRINK IT TO BELIEVE IT. Paradise Mango provides a tropical infusion to Pepsi NEXT drinkers, while Cherry Vanilla is a new twist on a tried and true favorite for just the right bursts of flavors.
"Earlier this spring, Pepsi NEXT launched to national fanfare, turning cola lovers into believers by delivering on real cola taste with 60 percent less sugar than Pepsi, and for many, it was love at first sip," said Angelique Krembs, Vice President TM Pepsi Marketing. "We're continuing the momentum by infusing real cola taste with unique flavor blends, and giving cola lovers two more reasons to drink it to believe it."
Pepsi NEXT Cherry Vanilla and Pepsi NEXT Paradise Mango flavors will be available at Walmart Supercenter stores nationwide and wherever Pepsi products are sold beginning July 15 through September 8.
Original source: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/57124-pepsi-next-william-levy
As we welcome in the new year, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2013 holds for the drinks industry. In the first part of this month's management briefing, the global market research and...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World