US: PepsiCo's Nooyi second most powerful woman in business
PepsiCo's chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi is the second most powerful woman in US business
PepsiCo's chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi has been named the second most powerful woman in US business.
Nooyi was beaten to the number one spot after five years on top, by Kraft's CEO, Irene Rosenfeld. The 14th annual ranking by Fortune, published today (30 September), was determined by the "size and importance" of the woman's business in the global economy, in addition to the health and direction of the business, and her social and cultural relevance.
Nooyi made 9th place for the highest paid in the US, earning just over US$14m in 2010.
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of PepsiCo's CEO, Indra Nooyi, on the company's structural changes announced earlier today (12 March)....
A change in legislation in California this month has put The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo in a soft drink pickle. Ray Rowlands, for one, fears a case of history repeating itself....
The Coca-Cola Co has spent the last 20 years diversifying its portfolio. Where once the rest of the stable cowered in Coke's shadow, more of the company's brands are now grabbing the spotlight and del...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review