Product Launch - US: PepsiCo's Mountain Dew Kickstart Black Cherry, Kickstart Limeade
Click through to view the new flavours
PepsiCo's Mountain Dew Kickstart Black Cherry, Kickstart Limeade
Category - Soft drinks, CSD, energy drink
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - Priced same as Mountain Dew Kickstart
Distribution - PepsiCo
PepsiCo has launched two Kickstart flavours in the US as the company seeks to build on the Mountain Dew extension's debut year.
Kickstart Black Cherry and Kickstart Limeade go into US shops today (15 January), adding to the core Mountain Dew Kickstart that was launched last February, PepsiCo said. The Kickstart range contains Mountain Dew mixed with 5% fruit juice and caffeine and is 80 calories per 16oz can.
"Mountain Dew Kickstart Black Cherry and Mountain Dew Kickstart Limeade give you just the right amount of kick to get you ready for anything the night brings your way," said Greg Lyons, VP of marketing for PepsiCo's Mountain Dew.
According to PepsiCo, Kickstart has brought in about $150m in sales since its launch.
Soft Drinks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
The G8 Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide al...read more
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"