UK: PepsiCo's Gatorade unveils Liverpool FC deal - video
PepsiCo's Gatorade has launched its new tie-up with Liverpool Football Club in the UK with a behind-the-scenes video at a team training session.
The video, shot at Liverpool's Melwood training ground, features players including Steven Gerrard, Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho. Its release follows yesterday's (26 September) announcement that Gatorade has signed a three-year deal sponsorship with Liverpool.
As part of the deal, Gatorade will supply product to the team and give backroom staff access to the Gatorade Sports Science Institute's laboratory and testing facilities. No financial details have been released.
In another drinks sponsorship deal, Liverpool extended its partnership with Carlsberg for another three years in July.
The growth of coconut water in the soft drinks category is just the start of it: The tide of plant-based offerings grows only stronger. Tom Vierhile surveys the scene....
PepsiCo has joined the Coca-Cola Co in committing to "a zero-tolerance" policy on the land displacements that have fuelled the sugar trade....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015