MEXICO: PepsiCo's acquisition of Jugos del Valle falls through
PepsiCo's proposed acquisition of Mexico's second largest juice manufacturer, Jugos del Valle (EJGV), has fallen through. PepsiCo said it had withdrawn from negotiations while EJGV stated it had rejected PepsiCo's offer because it did not reflect the full value of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report