VENEZUELA: PepsiCo Venezuela closes gap with Coca-Cola
By Owain Johnson Sales of Pepsi in Venezuela have grown by 72% in the last two years and are approaching those of Coca-Cola, according to PepsiCo's strategic partner in Venezuela, Empresas Polar. Coca-Cola still possesses 56% of Venezuela's cola market, leaving Pepsi with 44%, but Pepsi has increased its market share by 14% in the last two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO