US: PepsiCo unveils Pepsi mini can Oscars' ad - video
PepsiCo has unveiled a new TV ad for its Pepsi brand in the US as part of its sponsorship of this weekend’s Oscars.
The 60-second spot, which will have its premiere during coverage of the awards ceremony on Sunday (March 2), features the 7.5-ounce “mini” can format of Pepsi and actors saying famous one-liners from films. It climaxes with Oscar winner Cuba Gooding Jr quoting his line from Jerry Maguire: ‘Show me the money’.
The mini Pepsi can is currently available nationwide in the US wherever Pepsi is sold, the company said.
Earlier this month, the company reported a 9% rise in full-year net profits as sales edged up.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK