INDIA: PepsiCo unveils 7Up revamp
7Up gets new image for Indian market
PepsiCo India is to revamp its 7Up brand with the launch of a new campaign for 2010.
The campaign, the firm said today (8 February), expands on the theme of ‘lemon refreshment’, and will involve a new look for the brand, with more “eye catching” packaging for its PET and slim can packs.
A television commercial will air this month across the country, while an outdoor campaign will involve images of the brand created by Spanish production house, Garrigosa Studio.
Alpana Titus, executive vice president flavours, PepsiCo India said: “7UP is one of the fastest growing brands within the PepsiCo portfolio. We will be building on the simple yet powerful message of ‘lemon refreshment’ that has resonated with consumers in 2009.”
She added: “We are entering 2010 with strong momentum on the brand, with a very healthy growth in volumes as well as consumer equity scores. We will accelerate the journey we embarked on in 2009. All communication, starting from the basic packaging to outdoor, print and electronic communication will strengthen this core lemon refreshment theme.”
Earlier this month, PepsiCo confirmed that it is planning to triple global sales from healthy food and drink with the launch of several new products.
The move is part of a strategy to treble the group's US$10bn global healthy food and drinks revenues over a decade, with a focus on its “good for you” ranges, such as Tropicana juice.
A wealth of data on the private-label drinks market....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat