US: PepsiCo to switch Tropicana carton for bottles - report
PepsiCo is to begin selling its Tropicana Pure Premium orange juice in clear bottles
The soft drinks giant has said that the bottles will replace the cartons that Tropicana is currently packaged in, Reuters reported on Wednesday (16 February). The firm is trying to claw back market share from The Coca-Cola Co's Simply Orange brand, the publication said.
PepsiCo is hoping to "generate a lift in volume" with the switch. PepsiCo did not immediately return comment when contacted by just-drinks.
Our latest management briefing, a combined effort with our sister site, just-food, is an extended, three-part preview of 'Social Media in the Food and Drinks Industry', a report now available on just-...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages