US: PepsiCo to show Mountain Dew summer ad
The Mountain Dew campaign kicks off this week
PepsiCo has launched a summer advertising campaign for its Diet Mountain Dew brand in the US.
Featuring the tagline, "Diet Tastes Better on the Mountain", the campaign kicks off this week with a 30-second television spot entitled 'Chores'. A competition will also run, inviting consumers to submit a photo of themselves, which will be placed in an album for online voting.
Winners will be revealed on 15 July, and prizes will include the two mowers featured in the ads, PepsiCo said yesterday (6 July).
To view the ad, see below.
In the second part of just-drinks' review of 2011, Michelle Russell looks at how the soft drinks category has fared in the last 12 months....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review