US: PepsiCo to borrow from Wimm-Bill-Dann for remaining stake
PepsiCo is to receive a loan from Wimm-Bill-Dann
PepsiCo is to receive a loan from Wimm-Bill-Dann (WBD) to purchase the remaining shares in the Russian dairy firm.
PepsiCo confirmed to just-drinks late yesterday (8 February) that it will receive a RUB31.37bn (US$1.06bn) loan from WBD to purchase the remaining 23% stake.
The firm plans to announce the purchase by 11 March. PepsiCo has offered US$132.3 per share and RUB970.925 per American Depositary Share for the remaining shares.
PepsiCo commenced a tender offer for the outstanding shares last week.
Our latest management briefing, a combined effort with our sister site, just-food, is an extended, three-part preview of 'Social Media in the Food and Drinks Industry', a report now available on just-...
US drinks manufacturers have launched uniformed, voluntary guidelines for food and drink products marketed to children in a response to mooted government voluntary standards. Ben Cooper examines wheth...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research