US: PepsiCo to borrow from Wimm-Bill-Dann for remaining stake
PepsiCo is to receive a loan from Wimm-Bill-Dann
PepsiCo is to receive a loan from Wimm-Bill-Dann (WBD) to purchase the remaining shares in the Russian dairy firm.
PepsiCo confirmed to just-drinks late yesterday (8 February) that it will receive a RUB31.37bn (US$1.06bn) loan from WBD to purchase the remaining 23% stake.
The firm plans to announce the purchase by 11 March. PepsiCo has offered US$132.3 per share and RUB970.925 per American Depositary Share for the remaining shares.
PepsiCo commenced a tender offer for the outstanding shares last week.
Our latest management briefing, a combined effort with our sister site, just-food, is an extended, three-part preview of 'Social Media in the Food and Drinks Industry', a report now available on just-...
US drinks manufacturers have launched uniformed, voluntary guidelines for food and drink products marketed to children in a response to mooted government voluntary standards. Ben Cooper examines wheth...
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends