US: PepsiCo to air community project TV spot for Mountain Dew
PepsiCo is to launch a Mountain Dew TV spot
PepsiCo is to launch a new TV ad in the US for its Mountain Dew brand in partnership with musician Lil Wayne and one of its community involvement projects.
The 30-second spot, created by teenagers from New York City, will premiere on NBC tomorrow (20 October), PepsiCo announced yesterday. The advert, which can be viewed below, is part of Mountain Dew's DEWeezy Project.
An analyst yesterday said that Mountain Dew is the PepsiCo brand to benefit most from the company's turnaround in North American beverage sales this year.
Just over six months ago, PepsiCo garnered quite a few headlines when it launched Pepsi Next in Australia. What caught the industry's eye was that this marked the first time that the company had used ...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review