US: PepsiCo to air community project TV spot for Mountain Dew
PepsiCo is to launch a Mountain Dew TV spot
PepsiCo is to launch a new TV ad in the US for its Mountain Dew brand in partnership with musician Lil Wayne and one of its community involvement projects.
The 30-second spot, created by teenagers from New York City, will premiere on NBC tomorrow (20 October), PepsiCo announced yesterday. The advert, which can be viewed below, is part of Mountain Dew's DEWeezy Project.
An analyst yesterday said that Mountain Dew is the PepsiCo brand to benefit most from the company's turnaround in North American beverage sales this year.
Just over six months ago, PepsiCo garnered quite a few headlines when it launched Pepsi Next in Australia. What caught the industry's eye was that this marked the first time that the company had used ...
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends