US: PepsiCo strikes deal to sponsor Super Bowl half-time show
PepsiCo has struck a "multi-year" deal for the Super Bowl half-time show
PepsiCo has agreed a "multi-year" deal to sponsor the Super Bowl half-time show.
The company will also have 60 seconds of advertising space during the event, starting from next February's Super Bowl in New Orleans, it was annouced today (24 July). Financial details of the firm's deal with the National Football League (NFL) were not revealed.
A PepsiCo spokeperson said it was also not disclosing the exact length of the deal, due to an agreement with the NFL.
PepsiCo last sponsored the Super Bowl half-time show in 2007, when Prince was the entertainment.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014