US: PepsiCo social media executive joins Kraft Foods
PepsiCo's senior global director for digital and social media, Bonin Bough, is leaving the company to join Kraft Foods.
Bough, who has been with PepsiCo since 2008 working on the firm's profile on platforms such as Foursquare and Twitter, is joining Kraft as VP of global digital and consumer engagement.
He will report to Dana Anderson, senior VP of marketing strategy and communication, and will be responsible for leading all forms of digital connections with Kraft's consumers.
"This role will lead and develop the partnerships, internal capabilities and strategies to establish Kraft as the leading consumer product goods' company in this space," a spokesperson for Kraft told just-drinks today (8 February). "Digital is our fastest growing marketing vehicle. So we look forward to the broad perspective and experience which Bonin brings to this new role."
Bonin has around 15 years of experience of using social media in the consumer products industry.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites