PepsiCo silent on organic Gatorade launch
PepsiCo will release more information around Gatorade sports drinks in 2016
PepsiCo has refused to be drawn on reports that it will release an organic version of its Gatorade sports drink, adding that it is working on a number of sports products for the brand.
Reports earlier this week suggested the company would release the organic drink next year. According to Business Insider, PepsiCo's CEO of American Beverages Al Carey said it was a "consumer interest".
He was speaking at Beverage Digest's Future Smarts conference.
A spokesperson told just-drinks: "Gatorade continues to listen to athletes and develop products based on science and this feedback.
"We are researching many types of athlete solutions, and we will share more in 2016 and beyond."
PepsiCo has made a number of moves towards healthier living. Earlier this week, the company announced the launch of a new vending machine that gives consumers detailed nutritional information on each product.
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Hot Coffee category in Saudi Arabia, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level....
"Natural" continues to prove a challenge in soft drinks generally, especially for major names associated with "unhealthy" products, where the concept seems counterintuitive....
Technavios research analyst predicts the global soft drinks market to grow steadily at a rate of 7% during the forecast period....
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global hot drinks market during September....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Beam Suntory to invest US$1bn in Bourbon
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends