US: PepsiCo signs deal with Stevi B's chain
PepsiCo has signed an agreement with Stevi B's, a pizza buffet restaurant franchise in Atlanta
PepsiCo is to become the exclusive beverage provider to US pizza chain Stevi B's.
The soft drinks firm has signed an agreement with Stevi B's, a pizza buffet restaurant franchise based in Atlanta, for exclusive beverage pouring rights in all of its 44 locations. The franchise had been a Coca-Cola customer since 1996.
Stevi B's said it made a decision to switch to PepsiCo beverages after a 15 year relationship with Coca-Cola.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Stevi B's is owned by private equity firm Argonne Capital.
PepsiCo has formed an alliance with Ocean Spray Cranberries for the manufacture and distribution of fruit-based drinks in Latin America....
Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV) has appointed a president and CEO to replace Keith Reimer....
A US consumer has filed a lawsuit against PepsiCo in the US over the firm's Tropicana orange juice claims, according to reports....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research