US: PepsiCo signs deal with Stevi B's chain
PepsiCo has signed an agreement with Stevi B's, a pizza buffet restaurant franchise in Atlanta
PepsiCo is to become the exclusive beverage provider to US pizza chain Stevi B's.
The soft drinks firm has signed an agreement with Stevi B's, a pizza buffet restaurant franchise based in Atlanta, for exclusive beverage pouring rights in all of its 44 locations. The franchise had been a Coca-Cola customer since 1996.
Stevi B's said it made a decision to switch to PepsiCo beverages after a 15 year relationship with Coca-Cola.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Stevi B's is owned by private equity firm Argonne Capital.
PepsiCo has formed an alliance with Ocean Spray Cranberries for the manufacture and distribution of fruit-based drinks in Latin America....
Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV) has appointed a president and CEO to replace Keith Reimer....
A US consumer has filed a lawsuit against PepsiCo in the US over the firm's Tropicana orange juice claims, according to reports....
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World