AUS: PepsiCo signs Brambles distribution deal
PepsiCo's deal with Brambles is worth $45m in annual sales
PepsiCo has signed a three-year US$135m service agreement in Australia with pallet supplier Brambles.
The deal, announced last week, is worth $45m in annual sales. The contract will take effect from January and replaces PepsiCo's previous three-year deal with Brambles' rival, iGPS. in 2009.
PepsiCo has eight operations across Australia and New Zealand, employing around 3,000 staff.
This month, Ray Rowlands, takes a look at the developing role of PET in soft drinks and its environmental impact....
PepsiCo was never going to win many prizes for its first-quarter showing, but management is keen to show that its mammoth restructuring plan is a case of 'so far, so good'....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report